Schedules & Minutes
Meetings are held in the conference room at Arrowhead Elementary.
Meeting Dates for 2023-2024
- Tuesday, September 26th @ 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 28th @ 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 30th @ 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 23rd @ 1:00 p.m.
Agenda / Minutes
All meetings are open to the public & the greater school community.
Arrowhead Funding Summary
School Plans show what the funds will be used for and how we will measure the effectiveness of the plan.
Final Reports are available in January for the previous year.
Trust Lands Information
Our School Community Council is primarily responsible for the creation of our School LAND Trust Plan. This plan is created annually by analyzing our school testing data to determine the greatest academic need. The money our school receives from the School LAND Trust fund is allocated according to our plan.
Why Participate? Improved student success and wellbeing for ALL students. Engaged parent representation in decision making will allow for greater equity. A diverse pool of parent viewpoints helps bridge cultural gaps.
Our school is grateful for the School LAND Trust program and the opportunity we have as a school to allocate the funds to support our targeted and specific needs. The Council assists with school improvement and makes decisions on how to best spend the Trust LANDS funding. More information regarding the work of the Council and the current plan can be found by visiting the School LAND Trust Website.
Click on a name to send an email.
- Chair – Julie Steel
- Vice-Chair – Brandi McGee
- Secretary – Leslie Vasquez-Hunt
- Principal – Kim Heki
- Teacher – Kristina Reeder
- Teacher – Kathy Everett
- Parent Member – Brandi McGee
- Parent Member – Lindsey Naduald
- Parent Member – Sandra Pierce
- Parent Member- Sara Souza
- Parent Member – Julie Steel
Elections for the Community Council take place each year in May. This is one of the many ways that we encourage our school community to become involved in the education process.
- February 1, 2021 Minutes
- October 5th, 2020 Minutes
- September 23, 2019 Minutes
- November 18, 2019 Minutes
- October 15, 2018 Minutes
- March 19, 2018 Minutes
- January 29, 2018 Minutes
- February 26, 2018 Minutes
- October 16, 2017 Minutes
- October 17, 2016 Minutes
- November 21, 2016 Minutes
- November 9, 2015 Minutes
- October 20, 2014 Minutes
If you have an accessibility issue with any documents shared on this page, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 435-674-2027, to receive information in an alternative format.
- Review school-wide assessment data annually to identify critical academic needs and use School LAND Trust Program funds in data-driven and evidence-based ways to improve educational outcomes.
- Assist in the development and implementation of school plans in accordance with state law, state board rule, and district policy.
- Advise & Recommend to school, school district administrators, and the local school board regarding the school and its programs, school district programs, a child access routing plan, and other issues relating to the community environment for students.
- Partner with the school’s principal and other administrators to ensure that adequate training and filtering is provided by the school and school district.
- Ensure parents can access information regarding the council and its roles by providing required information on the school website.