Download Full Reunification Letter Here
The purpose of this drill is to prepare students and parents in the event that an emergency was to happen at the school would require a lock down situation and students would need to be reunited with parents personally. Please be prepared to be reunited with your child by bringing the following information with you:
- Photo ID-Required
- The card filled out completely (download form here)
- Also, make sure you have turned in the information card to your child’s teacher with your most current contact info.
- You must have a photo ID. Please be prepared.
- Get in the check out line.
- Remember you may not check out students who are not your own children unless you are listed as an emergency contact on the school contact card in the office.
- After check-in, staff will take this card and a runner will be sent to get your student. Please step over to the Reunification Location.
- Please do not shout at school or district staff. We will get through this as quickly as possible.