Date: November 26 at 1:00 pm. at Arrowhead Elementary School.
The purpose of this drill is to prepare students and parents in the event that an emergency was to happen at the school, would require a lock down situation, and students would need to be reunited with parents personally. Please be prepared to be reunited with your child by bringing the following information with you:
- Photo ID-Required
- The reunification card filled out completely. Each student will need a separatereunification card. There will be extra reunification cards at school if you forget or misplace it. You can also download card above and bring it to the school.
- Also, make sure your emergency information in PowerSchool is updated with your most current contact info and names/phone numbers of people who have permission to pick your child up. Pick up people must be OVER 18. If you need help updating information please call the office.
- ALL STUDENTS need to be picked up this day. NO SCHOOL or DAYCARE BUSSES will be picking up on reunification day.
- You must have a photo ID. Please be prepared.
- Parents will receive an automated phone call letting them know students need to be picked up.
- Plan to park on the street, not in the parking lot in front of the school.
- With your ID and the reunification card in hand, go to the check in line at the front of the school.
- The attendants at the tables will check ID and take the filled out reunification card.
- After check-in, the reunification card will be given to a runner who will pick up the studnets and bring them to the outside door exiting the library. (Look for markers identifying this location)
- It will take some time, so please be patient and polite during this process.